Sunday, August 30, 2009

encouragement


as i was reading this morning these words strengthened me.

God is my shield,
saving those whose hearts are true and right.

there are people who think up evil
and plan trouble
and tell lies
they dig a hole to trap others
but they will fall into it themselves
they will get themselves into trouble
the violence they cause will hurt only themselves.

i praise the lord because He does what is right.
I sing praises to the Lord Most High
-psalm 7:10, 14-17

isn't that powerful and encouraging!!
God just keeps me in awe of His beauty!

i know some of you may not understand or know the situation at hand
and it may be even more difficult to not get caught up in gossip
yet if you are even somewhat aware or if you really know me
you must realize
i will not respond to hatred with hatred, nor gossip with gossip,
or fear and intimidation the same.
these characteristics are not what i aspire too.
i have nothing to hide-
the truth is what it is
i will respond only in trusting My Shield
--- to reveal the truth at the right time, and for the right reasons.

No comments: